Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Culture: About my english...

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like 'em... I definatly like 'em... *rubs hands evily* I try to add some of them lol...
    Yeah, Team Work? = Good English... ^_^

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 10, 2004 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Malarky', thats an important word too. No one says that anymore.

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does 'Malarky' means?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Malarky, it's a word only i use at the moment. It refers to a series of similar items or actions. "You know, that kind of malarky".

    I just now looked it up in the dictionary, and it's freaking in there. It means nonsense in there... Stick with my definition.

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I understand lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •